Solo Leveling

Some one wanna tell me how to fix the slides every time I read them they're zoomed in and whenever I zoom in the images get very blurry. (Moblie)

So I have a new gripe: when climbing the tower with the demon girl, its revealed that if he parties with others, they can share in experience... isn't that huge? Doesn't that kind of indicate that the system can be applied to more than just himself? And yet, once again, the author has no payoff to any of the many ideas he introduces.

@Christopher
Well of course the author wouldn’t have them party up with anyone, it’s called “Solo Leveling.” That would stray from the title and the concept of him being on his own throughout the series

Your telling me that I need to wait another week to see their reactions? 😭😭 I wish would be busy enough to forget to come to this website for at least month, to then be able to read multiple chapters released from the mangas I read 😭😭. Especially this one.

I dont remember in the wn that sung succeeded with
kamish summoning

Can anyone confirm?

Am I the only one who screams every time you finish reading the latest update? HAHAHAHA I feel like I was summoned with Kamish when Jin-woo said Arise 🤣🤣🤣

You Know when Asura and FLAME-SCANS translate the same chapter the quilaty will be godly.

I love this Manhwa. Always gives me that hyped, excited feeling at the end, leaving me wanting MORE! :D

Users who are viewing this thread