Solo Shinkan no VRMMO Boukenki - Ch. 1.3

Double-page supporter
galaxy degan spread themselves way too thin, it's at the point where when you see them translating it's a disappointment since they are always behind the raws

Dex-chan lover
wordin looked real f0ken awkward
incredibly unnatural, not sure if translators are at fault here or the author/artist in the way this moment was depicted
anyhow
jus came across this put a fraction of a fraction of a chapter
not sure if this is even worth the follow

Fed-Kun's army
is he a battle junkie? other than that the manga looks like it might take an interesting turn i guess. Am looking forward to more @Stoic

@Dragonfirewings this isnt from galaxy degen scans. They dropped it after uploading 1.1 and it was uploaded 6 months ago. A newbie group picked it up now and the 1.2.1 was just to see the reaction of people to decide whether to pick it or just leave it.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't get fangs, because he smashed their heads to nothing

So almost just like Half Prince XD
Only difference is that he's a priest lol

Dex-chan lover
wth with this chapter numbering.
are we competing on who can slice the chapter smaller now

thx for the chapter m(_ _)m

While on the raw this is chapter 1.2, but if you translate this part later just make it 1.3 here it's okay to make self adjustment imo

Group Leader
@yuu97 and @versub, I understand where u guys are coming from but look at it from my perspective. Do u want to waste hours on something for free that people don't want you to do or don't appreciate?

I am new to translation and I know it doesn’t seem like it but translation involves a lot of work and I am doing it alone. After spending hours in it, the last thing I want to see in the comments is "You shouldn't do this if u can't". I saw a lot of new translators dropping series because of such comments. That's why I only posted a part of it to check the reaction.

Chapter 1 is complete now.

Dex-chan lover
meh Stoicic.. let the whiners grumble..

There's just no pleasing some people...

Users who are viewing this thread