Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
So there are cameras inside? Why did they think they would get away with murder then?

so mc just kills them- so easily- without a second thought- alright- and he used to be a normal salaryman- really-

Ok mc is a jerk and is no better then the guys who tried to kill him. He has no respect for anything and is really cocky, i dont know what makes him think killing people just cause they tried to kill him is ok. If i had the power of a game character i would pity them and be like a superhero

Eh..?
Idk how to feel about that..
I hate it when MC's act all wet and hesitant all the time but this was just out of nowhere right? There should be at least a reason behind his ruthlessness.
Just receiving 'Experience' when awakened shouldn't make you ruthless.. My dude was a salaryman..

All that said and done though, I do like the fact that he's ruthless just cuz I like those sorts of characters..
I prefer this over him trembling like a newborn deer in winter because he killed someone in basically self defence. Kinda.. I guess when they're running away begging it's not exactly self defence but you know..
_\-(0-0)-/_

Wait.. How do I make the shrugging face..?

Dex-chan lover
What kind of next level plot armour was that?
Two panels explained his innocence.
Legit kills too i swear he was an salary man slave.

I'm sorry but it was being recorded? He has been killing things nonstop since the very beginning, mental health is a funny thing but I guess the author forgot to mention the MC was a fucking sociopath. He doesn't even feel remorse, just ah shit these guys made me lose out on some cash!!! But he'll jump in front of a truck to save a child? These inconsistencies are fucking AMAZING!

i fail to understand as to why the MC is stronger than others. yes he has all these relics, but theres something more, surely...

edit: and continuing that, hes incredibly stronger, probably by an exponential scale when pitted with other f-ranks

the mind set tho....
"you try to take my life so you deserve nothing less than death.

Users who are viewing this thread