Solo Spell Caster - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Seems the artist is replicating the characters since they all look alike.

"do you see where it says client approved. it means you passed"

Ah~ I'm not sure, can't seem to find it. Can you point it out for me please?

Aggregator gang
WoW, this would have been the most clicheé character introduction of all time, but they dodged that because she was already in the last chapter...

And why being nice to people with low prospects... dont know, because you dont need to be an ass to people that aren strong? And you dont need to be curious to have some human decency... but what do I say... korean... at least its not chinese, or he would already have 236 arch enemies...

Artist lazy the backgrounds don't fit and the people are dublicated T.T

Collecting antiques is my hobby! Yeah sure throw them all into the same bag, it's fine if they get damaged while I'm walking around because I don't have a car.

wOw its another one of those cliche character introduction! and if it isnt our millionth big titted no personality female lead

"do u see where it says client approved? that means u passed"
ah yes, the floor here is made of floor.

This is kinda disappointing. If I were him I wouldn’t even have left the antique shop before repeatedly using replicate on the ring until I was wearing one on each finger. In a world where monsters can literally just appear next to you, who would want +10,000 mana immediately? You’re just leaving yourself unnecessarily vulnerable.

Users who are viewing this thread