[solved] Looking for an isekai manga

I don't remember which one of the countless isekai manga it was, but IIRC it had comedy in it.
The detail I remember very well and the reason I'm trying to recall it is:
After being isekai'd and deciding to be an adventurer, MC goes to the local guild to register but when MC enters the guild is full of perverts. the receptionist is a huge muscular bald guy in a bikini (including top), there was also a BDSM mistress complete with latex suit and a fat naked slave being whiped, and some other questionably looking individuals.
It just happens that despite their appearance they're actually full fledged A-rank adventurers, so, when a horde demons attack the city they go out and slay them effortlessly with their own abilities, including the naked fat slave who was a fighter to begin with.
That's the detail I remember, everything else is the usual copy-paste OP MC isekai.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
There are several points that don't quite line up but the only one that comes to mind is this one with this chapter being the guild introduction.. biggest problem i suppose being that the "receptionist" is neither bald nor does he have the top :huh:

There are several points that don't quite line up but the only one that comes to mind is this one with this chapter being the guild introduction.. biggest problem i suppose being that the "receptionist" is neither bald nor does he have the top :huh:
ah yes, it was the scene I was thinking, and I was wrong, it wasn't the receptionist it was the guild master with a speedo not a bikini. also I was pointed towards the bald guild master with the bikini, it was from the "sss behemoth something elf pet cat"
Thank you 👍
edit: this one
https://mangadex.org/chapter/d7863f58-f161-49d6-9771-88ecbad8c47f/6

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread