Something Naughty Would Happen If They Knew Each Other's Thoughts - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
She's really into him, and it's pretty creepy considering she's only attracted to him because he looks like a primary age kid. Hopefully she eventually likes him for other reasons. That said, shota is down. Glasses girl embodying the readers
i mean yeah it's kinda weird but also like she just might like short people and all that, the guy is also into the girl only because she's tall and looks older so they don't really have a strong base for a relationship lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah fair enough, both are degenerates. I just posted that because I thought she mentioned she specifically liked him because she thought he was a primary age student being like 5-6 years old in Chapter 1, but I could be wrong ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah fair enough, both are degenerates. I just posted that because I thought she mentioned she specifically liked him because she thought he was a primary age student being like 5-6 years old in Chapter 1, but I could be wrong ¯\(ツ)
Isn’t primary school just another name for elementary school? Age range would be 6-10 in that case

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t primary school just another name for elementary school? Age range would be 6-10 in that case
Though a 6-10 age range isn't any better. I don't have a problem with both of them lusting after each other, just her being attracted to him thinking he was a child is my biggest point of contention. I get she likes him because he is short and submissive, that's fine. Though she thought he was a child and still wanted to bang him, pretty messed up to me.

Imagine a high school male who looks like he's in college is lusting after a girl who looks like shes 6-10, and he thinks she is a child even though they're the same age, that would be considered predatory. My problem is thinking they are children and still lusting after a perceived child. In this scenario I have no problem with him going after her, if he doesn't think shes a child and same goes for the girl and shota. I probably will read until the end to at least see what happens ¯\(ツ)

Dex-chan lover
Though a 6-10 age range isn't any better. I don't have a problem with both of them lusting after each other, just her being attracted to him thinking he was a child is my biggest point of contention. I get she likes him because he is short and submissive, that's fine. Though she thought he was a child and still wanted to bang him, pretty messed up to me.

Imagine a high school male who looks like he's in college is lusting after a girl who looks like shes 6-10, and he thinks she is a child even though they're the same age, that would be considered predatory. My problem is thinking they are children and still lusting after a perceived child. In this scenario I have no problem with him going after her, if he doesn't think shes a child and same goes for the girl and shota. I probably will read until the end to at least see what happens ¯\(ツ)
I mean I wasn’t trying to say it was better I was just trying to give a more accurate range. 5-6 sounds to be more of a kindergarten thing (dunno what Japan calls it) so I was just offering a small correction.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I wasn’t trying to say it was better I was just trying to give a more accurate range. 5-6 sounds to be more of a kindergarten thing (dunno what Japan calls it) so I was just offering a small correction.
Ah no problem thanks for the correction, sorry for the assumption

Users who are viewing this thread