Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 170 - And Yet...

Dex-chan lover
What kind of imbecile doesn't like gamer girls? Did he get owned by one in an FPS or something? Bet it was just some non-gamer girl with a gamer boyfriend who wanted her to try it out a bit to see what games are for a non-gamer. Seems about this moron's skill level.
The guy has trauma and sought revenge on all gamer girl after getting bashed and owned in LOL

Dex-chan lover
I actually laughed at this reveal. It was so over the top and melodramatic. Was the boyfriend supposed to be a an unhinged boomer? Wouldn't they both have been 15 year olds? Wtf?

That's the kind of behavior that requires the boyfriend to have a backstory where his mother chose CSGO over him and his father.
:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
That sniper saw this chapter and went "alright how about I TL 3 chapters later then walk away"?

sigh

Dex-chan lover
The reveal* of Kaoris identity up to this point is actually really well made, nothing I would have imagined and cleverly done using this (I have never seen something for a culture festival in manga like this either) choose your own adventure style telling.

Still, it must be really confusing for everyone else to go through this.

Dex-chan lover
I actually laughed at this reveal. It was so over the top and melodramatic. Was the boyfriend supposed to be a an unhinged boomer? Wouldn't they both have been 15 year olds? Wtf?

That's the kind of behavior that requires the boyfriend to have a backstory where his mother chose CSGO over him and his father.
:facepalm:
Oh boy, as someone that is constantly dealing with kids/teenagers from current generation, I can vouch some of them can be extremely rude and mean spirited. It's usually those who are being neglected by their parents and being constantly over the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Princess Riella is very cute!

The "game" really does seem so well designed. But the "story" is rather dark. It's Nanami's story, after all. The utter disrespect you'd have to demand a girl destroy her own room is disgusting. I just hope that asshole got his just desserts from Nanami's dad.

The fact that Kaoru pulled Nanami from that kind of muck really does make their story so cute. They've both drastically helped improve both of their lives, no wonder they fell in love!

Supporter
That's some real, unwarranted "damn bitch you live like this?" energy, and I'mma need you to take some xanax and stop, take the whole box while you're at it.​

Group Leader
170 CHAPTERS TO FINALY SEE WHY SHE WAS AFRAID OF GUYS
took a time, but was very well placed in the history I may say :eek:

Dex-chan lover
SPARTANSSSS PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WE HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE BASTARD THAT'S GONNA EXPERIENCE THE THOUSAND SPEAR OF DEATH

Dex-chan lover
No, we don't want to get his inocent parents killed, instead lets kill him by slowly ripping his limbs off his body.

Users who are viewing this thread