Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 185 - You Too

Group Leader
I’m not sure going antisocial is a good thing, but hey he’s got his future wife next to him now so it was def worth it
All of his relationships with the girls were superficial, he was so distraught about hiding his hobby it hindered his relationship with the only girl he was true friends with and damaged her psyche to the point she became a shut-in afraid of boys.

Now he's become open about his hobbies, and without his fake persona getting in the way he can make a real connection with someone that likes him for who he is.

This isn't being antisocial, this is him stopping lying to himself and others.

Dex-chan lover
you only need one. and too bad for you, you are not as attractive as gamer gyaru nor that handsome super popular dude.

the only thing you will get is WALUIGII. WALUIGI I SAY!

Dex-chan lover
He does bad things, is forgiven, and in the end he gets a gamer gyaru gf that also cosplay for him?
Bro that shit ain't SSR anymore bro that's a whole different level of luck, I'd even say he's blessed by the Heaven
people tends to forget that he is absolutely handsome and easy to talk with. one of this trait can make you become a chick magnet let alone 2. dude already been blessed by heaven from the moment he was born and he even know how to take care of his appereance. good thing one of the chick he pull actually an SSR material that stay with him the moment he let go the "easy to talk" trait.

Users who are viewing this thread