Sometimes Even Reality Is a Lie! - Ch. 38.5 - Extra chapter

Contributor
@ChrisC

I don't think the Mom is thinking her daughter has gone yuri, and I don't think she knows for sure 100% that Karou is a boy (she might have suspicions or something), letting them "bathe" together and sleep in the same room/bed, is a lot of trust if she did know which makes me doubt it.

Most likely the Mom thinks her daughter has finally made a friend that she actually cares about, and a friend who is always taking care of her daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@descending_angel87: No, there was a very small but obvious hint that the mom know.

In ch 34, the mom changed from Kaori-chan (feminine suffix) to Kaori-san (gender neutral) one.

Mom only said for them to take a bath, not 'together'. i.e. she said it like the children should take a bath first, while likely knowing in her head that Nanami will keep a lookout given Kaoru's secret.
As for them sleeping in the same room, meh, clearly mom doesn't mind if she get a grandchild early, also given the personality of those two nothing is going to happen.

As sweet as this is, but are we not talking about how they have a family tea party and the dad takes part in it?
Not only that, but didn't he look a bit disappointed when it was to be postponed?
I'm not ripping on him, I honestly find it wonderful.

Real question though: How will Nanami's dad react when the secret is revealed? Not that he might not know already...

Users who are viewing this thread