Song of the Sky Pacers - Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy!

Ill omen: She actually says '扫帚星' which is quite an old term that basically means a person who will bring disaster or misfortune

Quick refresher on Spellbane: the original one was destroyed and the one Yuchi Yi currently wields is a remnant resulting from a battle between the original owner and a demon. It's suspected that the sword has some aspects of the demon in it now which is why it might be cursed(?). Refer to chapter 47 for details.

maybe it's because i don't stack up chapters and then read them all in one go, but all this cutting back and forth between the large cast isn't doing a lot of good for the action i think. it's really jarring and hard to keep up, and the time frame for the past chapters has been really small but too many things went on at once ): something something pacing

Dex-chan lover
maybe it's because i don't stack up chapters and then read them all in one go, but all this cutting back and forth between the large cast isn't doing a lot of good for the action i think. it's really jarring and hard to keep up, and the time frame for the past chapters has been really small but too many things went on at once ): something something pacing
Think I'm going to have to reread once again. Not really a problem, but it is hard to follow what is happening on a per chapter basis.

Users who are viewing this thread