Song of the Sky Walkers (Long Strip) - Ch. 11 - Little Sister?!

Thank you so much for the update! I seriously enjoy this series and the art style is very refreshing. thank you!!

So, do you think he's happy about having a sister? I know he was surprised, but it looked like a pleasant surprise? I hope he is, it'd be good for upping the chances of them eventually meeting lol

Also, I wonder how the parents are doing? And if the emperor eventually had more kids? And if the twins are ever gonna find out that they're royalty? I know it'd be a long wait if we ever even to do find out, but I can't help but wonder lol

Group Leader
@Tatsgato I think he is! Every time he sees visions of her, he always seems a bit lonely. When he sees her playing with grandpa, he seems a bit jealous, and he tries to interact with her when she's memorizing poems. And of course, when... well, that thing happened (still not over it), he looked saddened. Qu Chen might think he's a high and mighty cultivator, but he's still a lonely kid deep inside :)

As for the emperor, well... all I can say is that we will learn more about what's going on on that end much much later :eek:
We'll get there eventually :sweat:

Dex-chan lover
aaaahhhh at least she is not alone!! She's got her brother following her!!!! qu chennnnn child
Many thanks

Everything went wrong because of that old taoist guy. He doesn't even feel bit responsible.

Group Leader
Considering other cultivation-thingy (manga/novel) I've read, I found it quite surprising how quickly he decided to still be connected with A-Ting. Usually, cultivator's main object is to ascend, and they get less and less worldly to reach that. Blood-related family actually rarely mattered in most stories. Even more so considering cultivation in this one reach this level of controlling element etc. Other contact usually only concerned other fellow cultivators, their master, or fella in one 'school'. Thus why I found it quite surprising that he actually quickly decided not to sever contact with A-Ting when he learnt that A-Ting is his sister, even more so when their point of contact actually located in that soul thing that might hinder his cultivation development.

@monkry
probably due to the fact they had interaction their shared spiritual sea, remember regardless of cultivation level he is still a small child not even 10 yrs old, would u sever a connection with your sibling in his position.

i really waited so long 4 this moment from chapter 1

Fed-Kun's army
@4V29LN0n Not really, their mother was already planning on throwing A-Ting away, and if Qu Chen hadn't started cultivating their connection wouldn't even have appeared, so if anything it was indirectly a good thing for A-Ting that Qu Chen was brought away, even if it was unfortunate that the old guy didn't realize she was there too.

So many chapters? It must be $holiday! Praise FSM! Thank the scanlators!

Dex-chan lover
aw, he actually is curious enough about her to change his path that much. this will be interesting.

there are a lot of interesting parallels so far. like how qu chen's master/paternal figure comes back right after a-ting loses her own.

Users who are viewing this thread