Sonna Kazoku nara Sutechaeba? - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
God.. Its getting more infuriating with each chapter, this chapter they pretty much just played severe domestic abuse down and tried finding excuses for it..

Ogino or whatever his name is, is still the biggest dick unfit to teach and Hikaru still sorta keeps blaming her father for whatever the fuck that twerps problem is 😐

Honestly, only ending I can see after seeing this chapter is :
It'll eventually be too much to handle for the dad and he ultimately really jumps off that bridge committing suicide <_<

I really CAN'T see that family coming back together again without it being forced by the author

Dex-chan lover
"aren't you two ignoring the objective facts and believing what you want to believe?"

MF THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME!!

You're literally automatically picking her mom's side cause you find her "cute" you pathetic excuse of a teacher/man

Fucking simp ass clown

Dex-chan lover
Ogino calm your D!
Thanks for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly not sure what's going on anymore.
I probably need to reread it or something.

Dex-chan lover
Would not be surprised at a twist where the father tore the photo at a moment of anger but quickly came to regret it.

Dex-chan lover
my silly dumb headcanon is that the teacher is purposefully trying to monopolize on the broken state of Ichika's family to drive the wedge further, so that when Reitarou hypothetically leaves, the teacher can have the wife all to himself.

Dex-chan lover
Bro's literally talking about himself.
"The wife left the room crying = the husband made her cry", damn cretin.

asMaWQE.png

Users who are viewing this thread