Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 100

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter!

Gojo being too in his own head is pretty standard, but it is tough seeing him looking that down. Hopefully they're able to talk it out sooner rather than later. I don't have much to add this time around since everyone else giving actual interpretations has been pretty in line with my own thoughts, so I'll just say it's nice. I feel like this arc will read much more smoothly as a tankoubon (also I want it so I can see a color image of Haniel. I'm in love with her too) tbh

Fed-Kun's army
I like this conflict and it was bound to happen at some point, Marin-chan is good, too good actually, and our boy Gojou has a few issues going on, he probably felt completely out of place there, like Marin belonged to a different world absolutely out of reach for him, plus everyone complimented the cosplayer not the costumes themselves.

But well this is an interesting development for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
You didnt get the chapter at all it seems
I really hate that this is the phrase that came to mind, but I have to say it.
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT IS IT NOW, GOJOU?!"

I get it, depression is a bitch, the man's an introvert, probably got some unresolved feelings going on in there, but COME ON, MAN. YOU JUST MADE THIS GIRL THE HAPPIEST SHE'S PROBABLY EVER BEEN, NOW YOUR SOUR FACE IS RUINING IT.

It just feels like it's always SOMETHING with this guy. If he's not driving himself into the ground with artistic perfectionism and self doubt, he's making a miserable face or having some other episode that just casts a long shadow over everything else. JUST BE HAPPY, YOU WALKING DEPRESSANT.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hahaha Marin kinda got that 'omedetou' moment like in evangelion :LOL:
I wonder what's really going on in Wakana's mind? Is it the realization of his feelings or did he overhear and realize that him making costumes for Marin, now under a countdown?
Anyway, it seems that Marin may get some new commissions to cosplay a new manga character.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who has been the facilitator for friends or a group to go to a convention understands what happened to Gojo.

Now imagine if he had to drive a van full of people 7 hours after it's all over instead of taking the train.

The dude needs to go sleep for 20 hours.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hahaha Marin kinda got that 'omedetou' moment like in evangelion :LOL:
I wonder what's really going on in Wakana's mind? Is it the realization of his feelings or did he overhear and realize that him making costumes for Marin, now under a countdown?
Anyway, it seems that Marin may get some new commissions to cosplay a new manga character.
My bets on him thinking he is not good enough to be next to her and that they are in two different worlds.

Dex-chan lover
If she really loved Gojou and wasn't a hoe then she'd want to only look good for him instead of deriving delirious ecstasy from bathing in the attention and lurid gazes of hundreds of random nerds.
No wonder Gojou is disappointed.
AMAZING CHUD DIALOGUE. TRUE GEM

Dex-chan lover
I really hate that this is the phrase that came to mind, but I have to say it.
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WHAT IS IT NOW, GOJOU?!"

I get it, depression is a bitch, the man's an introvert, probably got some unresolved feelings going on in there, but COME ON, MAN. YOU JUST MADE THIS GIRL THE HAPPIEST SHE'S PROBABLY EVER BEEN, NOW YOUR SOUR FACE IS RUINING IT.

It just feels like it's always SOMETHING with this guy. If he's not driving himself into the ground with artistic perfectionism and self doubt, he's making a miserable face or having some other episode that just casts a long shadow over everything else. JUST BE HAPPY, YOU WALKING DEPRESSANT.
he’s 15 bro chill mans making artistic masterpieces and has unresolved trauma bro hes going thru it

Dex-chan lover
Yeah - I'm also actually leaning towards the same opinion :(
I had that feeling Gojou's thinking beyond cosplay things and more on the actual 'social standings'
hasn’t that been his perspective since the first few chapters? he got over his physical attraction believing he is just “cosplay dude” and not “guy friend,” which enabled him to measure her, costume her, and engage next to her physically without conscience.

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but I feel like I understand what he's feeling rn idk why but I can just feel it

Also who ever tf said this is ntr on the last chapter I hope your mom gets fucked by a British Broadcasting Channel and both sides of your blankets and pillows be warm forever

Users who are viewing this thread