Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Really want to know how Gojou will handle all this. Fans can be... uncomfortably intense. But it doesn't feel like the story's going to expand to professional cosplaying, does it? I would be surprised at least - it would be a drastic departure from the wheelhouse so far. It would be awesome for him to get recognition that way from a more serious audience than just a small circle of cosplayers, though. Dude deserves it after pouring his heart and soul into that costume. Kitagawa as well, but I think she has less issue taking the spotlight. Hopefully it doesn't end with a confession and short epilogue or something.
It's going to end with some "I only want costumes made by you/I only want to make costumes for you" confession, I'm sure of it.

Dex-chan lover
Wakana... things are going to be weird with Marin.

ps: creator knows his shit.
jFtkqcG.png

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, although I would like to offer some constructive feedback. The typesetting in this chapter appears to be particularly poor. I hope you don't mind my suggestions as a fellow scanlator.

This is a typo.
image.png

eve-rywhere? Top-ic? Pho-to?

These are real-
ly inncorect usage of hypenations or just awkward.
This chapter is riddled with them.
Here is a resource to help you make better hyphenations: https://www.hyphenation24.com/
Also, to be frank, a lot of your hyphenations are not even necessary.

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Also you forgot this:
image.png

Here's a helpful tip to assist you in creating better shapes, so you won't need to rely on awkward or incorrect hyphenations:
bl012.png

I hope you don't mind me bringing this to your attention, but there are just too many mistakes for me not to mention something.

Anyway, aside from the typesetting, it's a good release.
Also the last page is missing the text

Aggregator gang
Why is he sad? Why is he not smiling? I don't wanna see him in pain, he's so precious, WHY IS HE NOT SMILING😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I keep reading comments about how Gojo should be happy about his cosplay but its not his cosplay outfit that put him in this funk. Right now i don't think boy gives a damn about the cosplay or who praises it.
Not his cosplay outfits? ... Well, over the last several chapters he has lost sleep, obsessed over, and damn near lost his mind over getting this right. He made sacrifices that he didn't like to get it done on time. He's also been shown in previous chapters to belittle his own creations because they were not good enough. Are we reading the same manga?

Nobody knows why he's curled up in the fetal position after days of agonizing over getting this particular cosplay right. But logical bets are that he didn't think he got it right or he noticed something that wasn't the best he could do ... you know like he has done a few times before. Only the author knows and if he put those story beats in for no particular reason my opinion of them will severely plummet.

Dex-chan lover
Not his cosplay outfits? ... Well, over the last several chapters he has lost sleep, obsessed over, and damn near lost his mind over getting this right. He made sacrifices that he didn't like to get it done on time. He's also been shown in previous chapters to belittle his own creations because they were not good enough. Are we reading the same manga?

Nobody knows why he's curled up in the fetal position after days of agonizing over getting this particular cosplay right. But logical bets are that he didn't think he got it right or he noticed something that wasn't the best he could do ... you know like he has done a few times before. Only the author knows and if he put those story beats in for no particular reason my opinion of them will severely plummet.
He is losing Marin. Or so he thinks he is. That is why he's like that. He sees her as being beyond him and always has. Now that he's seen all the attention and adoration she got from the con he's realized that. They've set it up over the past few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
He is losing Marin. Or so he thinks he is. That is why he's like that. He sees her as being beyond him and always has. Now that he's seen all the attention and adoration she got from the con he's realized that. They've set it up over the past few chapters.
I don't think so. He hasn't shown interest in Marin over the last several tens of chapters. It was getting to the point when everyone in the comments were like 'where is my fluff' and 'they're losing the plot of Gojo and Marin'. If anything the last couple of dozen chapters have made him almost NOT see her as a love interest. He hasn't reacted to her like he used to and doesn't get 'excited' when they are alone together. The author has been driving a wedge alright but they've been doing so by making Gojo seem distant and not interested.

Dex-chan lover
Disaster prevention park?
Yep. After Japanese earthquake that happened in 1923, Tokyo was rebuilt and parks were placed all over the city as refuge spots. This one in particular has administrative buildings and staff equipped with all kind of stuff. It'll be the base of operations if something bad happens. You can read more about this park on official (?) website:

In the event of a large-scale disaster, such as an earthquake centered below Tokyo, The Tokyo Rinkai Disaster Prevention Park acts as a central base of operations for disaster prevention in the Tokyo Metropolitan Area that houses emergency response facilities including local disaster management headquarters, as well as institutions that compile disaster-related information and coordinate emergency disaster measures. The park is also a disaster prevention facility that acts as a core base camp for regional assistance units and a base of support for disaster medical care that functions in an integrated manner with the Higashi Ogishima region (Kawasaki City) distribution control center.

Dex-chan lover
Haniel's author (Tokio) should've attempted to troll and posted "Check it out! Are you hyped about the upcoming live-action adaptation of Mandate of Heaven like I am?".

Dex-chan lover
It felt like most of this chapter was a complete waste of space until the Mandate of Heaven author appeared.

MD@Home
Nobody noticed, but the photos of Marin that were supposed to be just for "personal use" quickly drifted into "there are crazy photos of Haniel on social networks"...

Users who are viewing this thread