Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Looks like his work is getting far more attention then he realized.

"Here is an example of someone who for some reason identifies with a piece of entertainment product so much that he takes any kind of criticism as personal and lashes out like a simp."
Not the first time you are making these kind of straw man making value statements, like some bloviating jackass

"Oh no he is even more upset now lol"
I wouldn't be so smug, you fucking retard. Fuck off a short pier.

Mangaka of Dandadan should just give a seminar for all these mfs to teach how to make a manga. A single panel of it has more detail than all of these pages combined.
Really a bad case of missing the forest for the trees. Then again, it's you, so I'm not really surprised. Also, MrFixit, have you considered pegging yourself with a cactus?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like the crowd growing, which forces him further and further away, is a metaphor for how he’s feeling she’s going to slip away. Like she’s going to a place that he can’t follow and doesn’t belong. I think he’s going to leave and she’ll chase after him.
I honestly hope that's what happens. This will be the "final" time his insecurities will rear their ugly heads and Marin will come in and tell him directly that he means the world to her, establishing that, together, they make a great team, and future couple

Dex-chan lover
Well, there are two possible explanations for Gojo's behaviour:

A) "Ah, I now realize that they love cosplayers because of the person, not the outfit. Therefore, Kitagawa-san makes everything looks amazing and it's not a product of my work" - Downer Gojo.

B) "Ah, I now realize that I don't want anyone else to look at Kitagawa-san that way. It's dirty, it infuriates me. It should be only me, right?" - Jealous Gojo.

Fed-Kun's army
Dear god, all these background characters philosophizing about her costume for CHAPTERS is getting boring as F. Who cares about what they think? after they are done with philosophizing they will disappear like they didn't even exist.
Normally getting reactions from the world and the characters would be a good thing, but the author has no idea what they’re yappin’ about.
I’m glad the majority are enjoying this arc as it leads to the stereotypical ch 100 confession, but this entire segment has been a huge disconnect for me. I don’t know if it’s some weird fake edgy or just an utter lack of knowledge and experience with the topics.
I don’t like potentially dampening the experience for others but it’s gone too far for me (and others it would seem). If the author wasn’t reserving ch 100 for their perfect moment I’m out.
Have fun though, don’t let me change your mind.

:pepela:

Dex-chan lover
So much complaints about how it repetative, staled etc. And why i can agree that in monthly release it feels like this arc is dragged and nothing happens, BUT - you can feel the depth in this arc - the depth of character, the depth of Gojo's work and most of all - you can feel what's cosplay is about for both of them. Yeah i know we wanna more development and fluffy stuff between them, but don't forget - this always was more centered on cosplay and craft from the start, romance was the addition not the other way around.
I rather read solid work with deep characters and growth than rushed fluffy stuff just bcs readers want it.

Dex-chan lover
"Call of the Witch" intensifies

Dammit, doubt on one side, envy, jealousy on the other. And yet, you both did this. Now will it be Marin or Gojou that breaks the tie to call an end to the shoot? I think it'd be Marin, but I'd love it to be Gojou.

Dex-chan lover
Ofc, author have all the rights to express herself how she see fit, but, really, this manga worked way better when it was bi-monthly, and cosplay followed by some "fillers" like romance, comedy, school life, side-characters stories, etc.
Now this? This is a critique I can get behind. It did work better as a bi-monthly release.

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't mind seeing Marin in overwhelm yelling out to Gojou like Rocky did for Adrian at the end of the first movie.

Users who are viewing this thread