Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
ig it's nice that most people like this but god damn what a stupid twist
If you analyse and look bit under the surface of this series, the whole story has been quite contrived. Gojou's whole personality is shaped by a single line from early childhood. Just how sensitive is he supposed to be? Furthermore, on numerous occasions, there have been scenes perfectly scripted to preach about how he's not wrong, how he's a cool person, and how people should be allowed to like what they like and do what they do. Especially the classmates and all of Marin's old acquaintances more or less exist to serve that purpose.

But it's fine if you take this series for what it is. This twist is nothing in particular in the bigger picture. Akira is just another Gojou who had to suppress her feelings and interests for years.

Dex-chan lover
I feel the same brother
35c1e12cbf70b97a2fcc9c58d81bc1f33f3b509ec5b3495b03b6fdf100d30aa6.png

Dex-chan lover
What? You thought that we would have an actually interesting conflict? Too bad, have the oldest trope known to man and deal with it
If you analyse and look bit under the surface of this series, the whole story has been quite contrived. Gojou's whole personality is shaped by a single line from early childhood. Just how sensitive is he supposed to be? Furthermore, on numerous occasions, there have been scenes perfectly scripted to preach about how he's not wrong, how he's a cool person, and how people should be allowed to like what they like and do what they do. Especially the classmates and all of Marin's old acquaintances more or less exist to serve that purpose.

But it's fine if you take this series for what it is. This twist is nothing in particular in the bigger picture. Akira is just another Gojou who had to suppress her feelings and interests for years.
I feel like with Gojou it's a lot more passable, the things that you are told as a young, impressionable child tend to stick with you, especially when you don't have other friends to break up that impression of people in your head

Dex-chan lover
That's it?! The author hung this issue and left it unknown to the readers in two different chapters, like IDK 5-7 chapters apart, and this was it? Really? :facepalm:

Double-page supporter
Ahh, I kinda guessed it would be this. After they kept dragging it out it felt more like they were setting up a punchline and thought to myself "what fits the tone of this manga...?"
Yepyep

Users who are viewing this thread