Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

lol..... this eventually kills the straight laced and she just keeps going 😊

God this pisses me off. Some girl takes you into a love hotel, puts on a skimpy outfit and even teases you - that's grounds for fucking her right then and there.

@liquidsword how can it be rape if they're walking into a fucking love hotel with you and putting on revealing clothing, you pathetic eunuch
I'm sure women stay away from you because they think you're one of them

Gojou, don't ya turn off ya working mode now, we need some more ch before ya got there

@Escaethorne
I really hope you're not a rapist in the making. Trying to justify sexual assault because you IMAGINE that a person is into you is not going to last in court. You didn't even read the chapter because it explicitly describes a scenario in which CONSENSUS WAS NOT GIVEN. Love Hotel offers more than sexual conduct as described in the chapter.

When certain hotels in the west = often used for affairs, that doesn't give you a green pass for forcing yourself on your co-worker on a business trip does it?!

There's retards out there who believes the fault of sexual assault lies on the victim due to "provocative atire or signals", try not to become one of them and watch less p0rn. Or maybe watch the movie "The Accused" to reflect on your mindset.

Fed-Kun's army
@fallen_heaven
Sexual assault fault lies on the assaulter, sure, I doubt anyone has any doubt of this.
BUT saying "provocative atire or signals" don't rise your chance of being assaulted is naive at best.
I'm not saying women don't have the right to wear whatever they want,
just that they must be conscious of the danger such clothes represent to them.

Aggregator gang
@fallen_heaven @liquidsword
realistically "no rape" will happen if you really know the girl and go to some f*cking hotel to have some fun but both sides didn't confirm what they are gonna do *maybe too embarrassed to say or it's just so natural for them. Surely you know what kind of situation you are into lol.

@Escaethorne this dude is right you two are a Eunuch.

@i_need_SMUUUT First of all sry for this long post and try to refrain from calling me names/be civil - But kindly reread that fact that the case is based on Gojou and Kitagawa, and Kitagawa's purpose is different from Gojou's (and Escaethorne's) preconception of love hotels/the agenda. But lets look at this realistically. Lets break it down in todays standard:
[ul][/ul]With facebook, data recording etc. if there's slightly any evidence/trace of them actually knowing each other - YES it can be easier to disprove the rape scenario in a courtroom setting and not getting honey trapped. Since there's evidence of Gojou and Kitagawa knowing each other that helps BUT Its still not consent if you pulled a Escaethorne and it would be nice if it just ended here but REALISTICALLY a lynching mob doesn't care about "innocent until proven guilty":

Lets use Chris Hardwick & Chloe Dykstra relationship as a case:
Dykstra made a blog post on Medium about being sexually assaulted and abused by him during their time together. This resulted in Hardwick facing allegations and being sacked. Hardwick denied all the allegations but that doesn't prevent his reputation from dropping to a zero. NO legal actions were taken despite the severity of the claims on the blog post. Based on her writing she was not exactly in the proper condition to be gathering proof of his assaults for persecution especially when they had a relationship.
From Hardwicks perspective: Dykstra allegedly seems like a resentful ex-girlfriend trying to ruin him and had no evidence to back it up but "fake" claims. In the end, no one knows the truth even if the alleged person seems scummy etc. There's also the shit show of voice actor Vic Mignogna / Johnny Depp if you want more drama.

What I want to highlight however is the issue of:
- Being condemned based solely on allegations
- Being sexually assaulted by someone they have a relation to and incapable of gathering evidence that is not dismissed by "oh you guys know each other?- gtfo".
I cannot imagine evidence gathering being the first thing you'll think of doing after being victimized by your partner. I know a person who's been in this kind of situation and the shock and fear froze her. No consent given either.

Lastly @Seink Yes I agree to a certain extent. Can't stop assaulters from prowling but at the very least we promote a certain type of awareness to these situations (not going into the freedom aspect of it etc.).

tldr:
In the end I just got triggered by the bloody "@Escaethorne that's grounds for fucking her right then and there" especially when I know someone has been traumatized by this assumption.

Double-page supporter
I like this MC a lot. Innocent, but not as dense as a neutron star.

Refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread