Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Volume 1 April
Volume 2 Fall
Volume 3 end of year

Do you see WHY I read this first and buy second? Like I really hope someone picks it up because this is Volume 5 and it will be way too long for any sort of new things that I will legit forget to buy the manga.

Aggregator gang
3 volumes this year so it'll be close to 2022 for new chapters... Welp.
Thanks for all the work you guys put in to bring us sono bisque! It's been a great ride<3

Dex-chan lover
And another one, MY FAVORITE this time, was dropped bcs it was licensed. Which means I'll never know the further story, bcs for me even digital release costs too much in my country (and they dint separate pages in digital release which is nonsense and unreadable), not even mention paper copies...
Damn you, I hate this shit. Every freaking time this happens with great manga's. Everyone scared of legal issues or what...
I hope someone will pick this up, bcs even license prints will be out about in a year till they catch up to this chapters (they usually print one volume in 2-3 months). I'm sad.
@NightmareWeeb Exactly. Bcs - EVERYONE LIVE IN USA RIGHT?! There is no other countries apperantly.

Group Leader
Welp gotta wait till volume 5 is released to buy the official. Gonna take a while yikes

Supporter
Part of me is happy that it's getting an official translation so I can support the author but another part of me is sad cuz it'll take a while for them to catch up ;-;

WHY! TELL ME GOJOU WAS ACTUALLY AWAKE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I’m going to get the official translation for these two idiots

I'm already supporting the official release but like it sucks since it won't catch up anytime soon maybe in like a year and a half since vol 3 will be December most likely 4 in like March or April and then 5 in like July or august. I guess I have to go back and reread everything.

Contributor
I hope another team will pick this, because waiting so long for new chapters will not be a good thing.

And i say that as a french, with already 3 books here.

Aggregator gang
Just when it's getting good with a confession, you blue ball me scanlations.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah, while i understand why you are dropping it, i have to disagree...

aw man, i really hope someone else picks this up. there's no way i could wait a whole year after a confession like that!

Thanks for your hard work, the updates have always been a highlight in my newsfeed

Double-page supporter
As someone not from the USA, it kinda saddens me, but I know it's for the best. Thanks for the translation, dudes.

It really sucks since the official translations are terribly slow and often hard to come by in the Netherlands. Europe's a terrible place to buy manga from. The delivery costs are often double the price of the actual manga itself...
Guess I'll have to go back to reading the raws itself then 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread