Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Marin, I know you like to tease, but your Gojou-kun has limits. Then again, if you view hyper-sexy anime costumes as "cute", combined with her normal obliviousness it actually makes sense she doesn't know what effect it's having.

I'm thinking Gojou will be cosplaying in his uniform, and Marin will be crossplaying to make it a couple cosplay. We saw a mirrored panel of them with that one mahou shojou series, so though I was off the mark with the Juju photoshoot, I can still say I called it.

Fed-Kun's army
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@trieuvuhoang Technically yes, but in the context of 2D/3D girls, the use of "2D" in this case refers to hina dolls being inanimate objects vs real life "3D" girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Anarchyant @DepthSailor sorry to brake it to you but there is no way Gojou is going cross dress. The author has made the guy way to masculine to dress him up in female clothing but I wouldn't put it past the author to set it up for Himeno to fall for Gojou too, just like all the other female characters.

Contributor
I'm pretty sure Marin will regret saying this.
Not because he would look bad in cosplay, hell no he would look like a boss with a Yakuza cosplay or something like that...
But because he will probably be popular and attract the attentions of THOTS other girls, he is really well built after all.

@Siquall

I want that to happen. It's obvious he's going to cosplay the guy in the white suit that the bunny Marin is cosplaying likes so he's gonna look real handsome.

Users who are viewing this thread