Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Finally! I was expecting the moment she will suggest him to do cosplay! Halloween is great excuse :3
Also - i fell like his volcano awakened in this chapter. He sure need to have a lot of tissues at home :D
Also - surprise to me that not only someone missed that he is 15 (it was stated right from the beginning) but that he is "well build fot the 15" - cmon, she has HUGE boobs for the 15, and no one care. He is tall - and everyone surprised. I must say that in my school years there were at least 1 or 2 boys and girls with this bidy build at their 15. Yes, it rare (especially for Japan) but - not unrealistic, just deal with it))))

Finally it is the time for Gojou to do cosplay. Ever since they showed that young yakuza guy I knew they were gonna do a couple cosplay

Fed-Kun's army
Marin is going to give this poor boy a heart attack.

Gojou is oblivious but the fact that Marin wants to introduce him to her friends is huge.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I love garterbelts but in this costume, I feel like they're out of place. They're too thick and they draw attention away from what should be the costume's charm point - the high cut. Should have just gone with bare legs.

I always add 5 years to every anime character's age. Like look at an average fifteen year old boy or girl, scrawny as fuck most of them. A guy that tall would be like a stick bug.

Fed-Kun's army
finally the protagonist gonna cosplay with heroine!
THX FOR THE CHAP MA MAN

Users who are viewing this thread