Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Group Leader
HEY MARIN HERE’s GOJO-KUN’S LATEST COSPLAY WORK it’s made out oF BOYFRIEND MATERIAL

So first off, of COURSE She would have one of those shirts.

Second, the microsecond the blinders fall off of one or both of them they're going to have a glorious meltdown. Better if they both realize it because the feedback loop will be magical.

Not the feelings for each other, no I think we're well past that point. The basically we've been dating for a while now realization.

Dex-chan lover
What's with Japanese and catching cold wtf are they all some fragile human species or something??? Single drop of rain=cold tomorrow. Wear less one piece of cloth=cold tomorrow.

This trope seriously needs to die, it's so fucking ridiculous.

@Xytus all I now is Japanese highschoolers are completely overpowered but have a four times weakness to ice and poison.

Double-page supporter
You know a better solution to avoid misunderstanding?

Just become an official couple. Problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
Gojou-kun.

Yes?

Nothing, just wanted to say your name.

Gojou-kun? Guhehe. Guhehe. Guhehehe. Guhehe.

Double-page supporter
At the end the thermometer says 36.9 but she says she's going to the hospital. But isn't her fever down at this point? As a child, I was taught that I should only be worried about a fever if the temperature on the thermometer is higher than 38. I wonder if that's right...

Double-page supporter
@Spinaple nah you're right. She has no fever at 36.9 but I dunno about Japanese culture. Maybe they still go to the hospital as long as they were sick just for a checkup?

Users who are viewing this thread