Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's rather obvious that Fam is a spy. But then again, Fam is a short for Family.

torreto.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Didn't even give us a second to even think about the "betrayal". What a nothing event.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm...
I really can't take this seriously.

It's so jarring to see him go "you don't actually think that, here's how you actually feel" when he was oblivious to his old party member's feelings before.
Plus the fact that she freaking stabbed you. Like what?

Dex-chan lover
And there it is, the poorly executed twist, just to drag this out just this little bit longer

Dex-chan lover
The pacing for this chapter was all over the place. I mean if we're really going to just be thrown Fam's betrayal, entire back story, and un-betrayal all in one chapter was it even necessary in the first place (really it was like half a chapter)? This on top of the Knights slow-ass transformation (also don't get his logic about the "most beneficial" Dude that's not on the table when the party you work for has the goal of dismantling all human society). Also can't help but notice the girls did literally nothing (like I don't even think they've moved). Considering how urgent things are you'd think they'd talk less and just make their moves for the orb (is there any point in asking why the knight betrayed them now? I get that they like Fam, but they just met and always seemed to hate the royal knight). I mean I won't know until the next chapter is out, but I get the sinking suspicion I could skip this chapter and not be lost (like sure you'd miss Fam's betrayal, but it's all undone within this chapter so...).

Fed-Kun's army
Ah the power of friendship speed run, betrayal and redemption all in 1 chapter 😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Huh, she's actually a traitor that's somewhat intere- and she's already "redeemed" herself. Although to be fair it was going to go this way even if they used a few chapters so you might as well speedrun it if everyone knows the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Best girl Fam betrayal should have lasted for this entire chapter at least, it would have hurt more.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm...
I really can't take this seriously.

It's so jarring to see him go "you don't actually think that, here's how you actually feel" when he was oblivious to his old party member's feelings before.
Plus the fact that she freaking stabbed you. Like what?
His faith in his friends is as strong as his defense.

Users who are viewing this thread