Sono Munou, Jitsu wa Sekai Saikyou no Mahoutsukai - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
She's doing better than I thought she would, but I'm guessing the result will remain the same

Dex-chan lover
Smart move teleporting the door onto (or is it into?) the guy. Not so smart move doing all this when she could've asked MC for some help instead and have had the issue solved almost instantly. Heck, by doing all this she could just be worsening the situation for her father, making it a "why should I let your father go after you caused all this damage?" problem.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters recently.

Things are getting interesting, I can't believe this was dropped before (but maybe it's because it got officially licensed for a while or something) but yeah looking forward to the next 44 chapters.

Supporter
Euuugh...
This is all useless page filler.

No, I still don't think the one-man-army guy is remotely a threat to the MC, no matter how you build him up. I'm not even going to bother learning his name.
My respect for the Sage girl has now reached bottom. If this story were game-of-thrones realistic, she would be dead now and she would deserve it. Actually, that would probably be better for the story, even.
My respect for the silly mask guy is falling fast. He doesn't notice his castle falling apart around him?

I'm lowering my rating to 5/10; this is advanced stupid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If she can do that, why not teleport some rock into his heart or head, that woukd insta kill him..

Users who are viewing this thread