Sora no Otoshimono

Dex-chan lover
Minazuki's manga all have their faults, but I still like his stories. This is my favorite out of all of them so far even though Judas and Watashi no Messiah-sama have less pacing issues.

Dex-chan lover
Still one of my favorite stories of all time. It's obviously not perfect and a work that changes tones dramatically but there's just something about it that makes it all work.

Dex-chan lover
really great harem manga, for me it's the best harem manga.

Group Leader
I've probably read this 6 times now and that's not an over-exaggeration. This is probably my favourite out of Minazuki Suu's works, the romance isn't much but it's deep and probably made it as one of the best shounen harem/action mangas.

MC getting hit is not funny, really not funny.
Open ending, no screw this. Can someone for once make an ending where he either ends up with one or everyone

This manga is a forgotten ecchi/harem gem.
It's so obscure in this day and age that it should be featured on the front page of Mangadex so it will get the recognition it deserves!

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about this one. Wayyy better than the anime imo (ending->)
also got the ideal harem end with practically every female cast member aside from Prez, as well as practically becoming God via Mcguffin

I read this manga and i dont know where the hell the plot goes. One time he want to destroy the angel on the skies than switch to the nuns kids angel. What is this author want to do actually. I cant follow the plot. Too obsecure but even that its still good manga

Contributor
I wonder why author are scared to give a real ending sometime, instead of this open ending crap.

MC goes from a gag chibi pervert to a badass by the end then back to gag chibi pervert when it all normalizes in the ending.

Likewise the plot goes from a harem comedy to a harem comedy with some good hints of romance then by the end turns into a full blown tragedy filled with sadness that somehow ends happily.

I highly recommend this manga, its a unique experience that really knows how to pull at your heartstrings.

Fed-Kun's army
had to drop by to give it the 10 i deserves because this manga was a masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread