Sora wo Matotte - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Wear the Sky

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Here comes another beauty. I hope Mayu now realizes that to Haro, these ladies are just models to paint to him and not potential rivals.

Now... As to why this particularly lady is volunteering to be painted in the nude... Hrm. We'll see...

Supporter
Thank you for the chapter. I really like how the mc's passion isn't all he's got and he's willing to take criticism and feedback so well.

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of us called it last chapter, it was an issue of focus.

I still think I'd like to see him draw nudes that are not just pretty girls, but I guess manga's gotta sell. Also, him drawing not just pretty girls would maybe allay Mayu-chan's jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
Many Thanks @princess_daphie for the new chapter.
This chapter basically follows on what I had put forth on last chapter pertaining to the necessity of Haro expanding his creative perspective to not just the nude female form. There are more steps to be taken, but it is very important that Haro took that first step this chapter.
For those who do not recognize the subject of Ichi-sensei's painting in the 1st 2-page spread, it is a Lycoris radiata or Red Spider Lily. Here's a short primer on the Red Spider Lily and it's prevalence in Japanese culture. Interestingly, Shinya Komi Tweeted a photo of a bloomed Red Spider Lily near his home 2 days after the publishing of this chapter in Japan, insinuating that he was inspired to put it in his series because of this.
The photo portrait of Rei Kamio in Ichi-sensei's office-studio (atelier) appears to be her in high school, which tracks with what he said back in Chapter 5 that she attended his school and was a disciple under him.
The woman that show's up at the end of this chapter is significant in that she's the subject of Shinya Komi's commemorative art he posted on the day the chapter was published, unlike that of another girl Shinya Komi has made art for but has not yet appeared in the story proper. I am looking forward to meeting this woman properly next chapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread