Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Ch. 201 - The 201st Move

Dex-chan lover
Just to not get anyone's hopes up, this author has a track record of ending his manga pretty much as soon as the confession happens. Takagi will probably end the same way
I mean, with Takagi I wouldn't mind tbh because we already have a whole series dedicated to their married life and that's fine by me. Plus, Takagi has gone on for quite a while now too.

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought they were already on even matches since his last win. I guess I misunderstood that back then :thonk:

Group Leader
Dear Yamamoto-sensei. We all know you will axe this manga like you've been doing for your last works. That being said, please remove Urushi and make Ayumu understand how Rin is indeed the best girl and the obvious correct choice.

-from your reader, B9

Dex-chan lover
Dear Yamamoto-sensei. We all know you will axe this manga like you've been doing for your last works. That being said, please remove Urushi and make Ayumu understand how Rin is indeed the best girl and the obvious correct choice.

-from your reader, B9
Cheating, lying, manipulative scumbag trying to seduce a taken man, and you have the audacity to call her best girl! Chief, that ain’t it! Urushi and Sakurako have been carrying this story since day 1! Cute Kooch profile pic though!

Dex-chan lover
Just to not get anyone's hopes up, this author has a track record of ending his manga pretty much as soon as the confession happens. Takagi will probably end the same way

Honestly? I'm just waiting for this series to end. I loved it at first, but it's dragged on so long and lost a lot of it's charm once the author decided to have his cake and eat it too by having Ayumi decline Rin but tell her she could keep trying to win him.

Getting an ending, even a bland "he wins, they're dating, here's a .5 bonus chapter of them post-college" ending, would at least give me some closure after all this time.

Fed-Kun's army
Is he actually quite talented? In the span of a year or two he's managed to beat a chess prodigy with a 1 piece handicap. Granted, she was distracted her but still, this is the girl who everyone playing against her at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
PROGRESSSSSSSSSS
mKUHt1g.png

DESPAIR for the end draws nearerer

Users who are viewing this thread