Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 62 - The 62nd move

Dex-chan lover
Have a feeling this dude aint gonna be able to beat FMC until graduation day

Aggregator gang
To the translator: page two should be "bawled your eyes out" not "balled your eyes out."

Dex-chan lover
So, we are kinda halfway through. 62 chapters left. Will Ayumu beat senpai before the ceremony?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"One more game!"
Me after ending 0-10 in any fighting game.

I can't relate to this because i never had a close relationship with any seniors at school, i wonder what it feels like? Well, it's not like they dissappear from the face of the earth (most of the time).

@Richman yeah, she said she didn’t have close relationship with them either! It’s just that the atmosphere got to her! She’d be leaving next year too! And she’s having the time of her life! Who’d want that to change?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I've had that before. Like, the atmosphere making me emotional even though I don't know anybody or care about anybody at the scene to cry for them...but that usually happens when I'm slightly drunk.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh Ayumu thought about the same thing on how they dont have much time together and decided to have 1 more match for the day, or maybe I'm just thinking too much into this

Anyway, thanks for the translations 😁

chaos interpretation, 365 more chapters, one for every day left 👺

Dex-chan lover
@burp Assuming the graduation ceremony would be held on the same weekday of the same week each year, it'll probably be more like 364 chapters or 371 chapters if this chapter's ceremony is on a date that's a multiple of 7 (correction) if this chapter's ceremony is on the same day of the week as the 1st of the month. Or 365 chapters/372 chapters if the following year is a leap year.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he will not be able to win against her, so he will do the ultimate chad move: drop his stubborn pride and confess because it's more important to spend time with her than winning a board game.

He will never win against her. That's why they'll have to go the same college together and join the same club. After that they'll both graduate and have to live together to play each other every day until he wins. Duh.

Dex-chan lover
I understand, even if I don't really give a shit about the people leaving, I tend to get really emotional during good byes.

Users who are viewing this thread