Soredemo Kimi o Shiawase ni Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Try to keep your composure a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who likes the cold personality more?

Dex-chan lover
The reader is half forced to like the "not dating" girl more because the "dating" girl is constantly so "shy" that nothing can happen, they can barely even talk to each other.

How to like a girl that is almost always away in "mindspace" land.

Dex-chan lover
The reader is half forced to like the "not dating" girl more because the "dating" girl is constantly so "shy" that nothing can happen, they can barely even talk to each other.

Eh, for me not really, I just don't really like cutesy types and prefer colder ones
Plus the cold one is also smart which definitely gets a plus in my book.

Dex-chan lover
She tends to talk to the mc a lot more than the original personality so I'm guessing the author just wants us to fall for her along with the mc. Definitely need the og personality to get some more conversations in.

Dex-chan lover
I rly hope the author ends up having both personalities fall for him.. It is a pain in the ass otherwise and since the "main" girl is always shy and switching this is having no development

As cute and funny this all is, this seems like a relationship heading towards failure if these things keep happening. If the "shy" twin keeps switching out to the "cold" twin whenever things get somewhat intimate and nothing can happen, I feel like a frustration would build. Frankly part of me is waiting to see if that buildup would ever happen or would he continue to tolerate the situation to the end.

Dex-chan lover

Your shy girlfriend won't spend any even partly-intimate time with you and you can only spend time with her "twin" that's friendzoned you.

Users who are viewing this thread