Sorry For Falling In Love - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
"Someone you considered as a friend all this time... Turns out they were looking at you 'that way'."

Yeah. That's usually how it goes
To be honest, I can't blame anyone for feeling betrayed when it happens. It's really easy to think "the only reason they stuck with me is because they thought it would give them a chance" and not genuine friendship. It's not really a deception, but it feels awfully like one.

On the chapter itself, girl at least let Mugi speak. You did all the talking and shut the door on her face without allowing Mugi to even process what you were telling her.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I can't blame anyone for feeling betrayed when it happens. It's really easy to think "the only reason they stuck with me is because they thought it would give them a chance" and not genuine friendship. It's not really a deception, but it feels awfully like one.

On the chapter itself, girl at least let Mugi speak. You did all the talking and shut the door on her face without allowing Mugi to even process what you were telling her.
Hope Mugi is still behind the door and knocks, so they can talk more

Dex-chan lover
Knowing someone is inlove with you is not the problem usually it gives the person happiness because someone likes them.. its about how the confessor act/ change after they confess especially if its someone close to you... so stop hurting Mugi 🥲

Mugi doesn't deserve any of this... well its not like hon chan deserve it too...but 🤧

Dex-chan lover
Zamn feelsbadman...
But I STILL don't see how this ends up as a Happy end...
I wanna get spoilers on it but I'll refrain and just let myself suffer

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this kind of story, the only thing I wish is to see the lesbian move on from her unrequited relationship. Not being reciprocated, just to move on and find someone new. It's healthy, and you grow up from these experiences. "Learn and move on", the better way to advance in life.

Users who are viewing this thread