Sorry for Falling in Love - Ch. 52 - Quarrel

Dex-chan lover
And? She found out she liked someone else instead and they hadn’t even started dating as he wanted to wait. It’s better to cut it off sooner rather than later. You’re just jealous that you couldn’t get senpai, probably didn’t even confess to him :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
girl if you like him go for it, why the fuck you yelling at Mugi??

I know she is/was jealous of Mugi cuz senpai liked her, but wtf? How does yelling at her now, after senpai and her had clearly ended on good terms with no drama, helps anyone at all???

Hon-chan better tell her to fuck off, or I'll do it!

Dex-chan lover
her life is full of Ls and shes the one to blame lmao. what does being longer with him meant if youre too passive and taking out your anger about yourself on someone who also got blueballed by the mighty senpai.

forget him both of ya he aint going to any nationals with that mindset.

Dex-chan lover
"Selfish actions"???? Like what was she supposed to do? Continue to wait the full year and go out with him when she loves someone else? That's not a healthy relationship and it would only hurt the both of them more. Yeah it sucks for Senpai but it was the right thing to do

Dex-chan lover
The retarded jealous girl is here!
So in her mind a person is a bad guy for getting together with someone they love instead of waiting 1 year for a selfish cunt?

Maybe she should try thinking with her brain to understand who the selfish person is instead of thinking with her Hole between her legs…

Dex-chan lover
Ya know she might be right... but If only the guy didn't idle too much about his club and mugi then perhaps he got mugi all to himself... or got the rights to sulk about mugi retreating from their supposed to be relationship...

But girl ..... she should use that confidence on confessing to the guy... but then again what can we do?

Dex-chan lover
Hon-chan if you don't punch her I will. Damn girl you care so much why don't YOU date him.

Users who are viewing this thread