Soshite Akuma wa Seigi wo Kataru - Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
to op asking how does one have an acting contest: I do theater. Lot of it. Which is why I can see why a contest for acting is normal for me. It's by how much the audience is moved, enjoying the performance. Think of movie critics but for an actor

Power Uploader
to op asking how does one have an acting contest: I do theater. Lot of it. Which is why I can see why a contest for acting is normal for me. It's by how much the audience is moved, enjoying the performance. Think of movie critics but for an actor
That can objectively be measured?
It feels like even if there were a jury, they would all consist of friends of Melos and the audience is surely already a fan of him so it can't ever be fair.

Dex-chan lover
That can objectively be measured?
It feels like even if there were a jury, they would all consist of friends of Melos and the audience is surely already a fan of him so it can't ever be fair.

You'd be surprised. Many people in the arts are willing to push aside that biased for talent or see better talent. Musicians are willing to put up with terrible producers in exchange for making good songs. It's sad but it's how the industry often is

Power Uploader
You'd be surprised. Many people in the arts are willing to push aside that biased for talent or see better talent. Musicians are willing to put up with terrible producers in exchange for making good songs. It's sad but it's how the industry often is
Well, let's say you're Lucas and you have this match and there is either a jury or it's measured by popular vote from the audience. In both cases you know they're friends or prior fans of Melos.
Surely you'd feel the competition really isn't fair at all and that you stand no real chance?

Dex-chan lover
Well, let's say you're Lucas and you have this match and there is either a jury or it's measured by popular vote from the audience. In both cases you know they're friends or prior fans of Melos.
Surely you'd feel the competition really isn't fair at all and that you stand no real chance?

Of course it's not fair. That's why Melos did this but there are chances in acting. I've had roles change my perspective of actors. It's a confusing world that is acting

Users who are viewing this thread