Soshite Kaede wa Hanayaka ni Saku - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Is she selling off parts of her body to some underground organization in exchange for favors or something?

Dex-chan lover
@GoldenGummy

If I had to guess, she was raised by someone that either used her as spare parts or for experimentation, she's from a well off family and has connections to the 'darker sides of man' (Or she got in touch with them because she survived her ordeal and wants to take revenge with her own hands, which were just taken from her.)

@GoldenGummy

From what I have read it looks like her own parents removed her limbs or were responsible for reasons yet unknown. We got one memory with "Thank you so much for growing up so healthily for me" and later her thought said "This is why I cant stand parents" after the phone call with Kaede's mother.

I dont think that Fuuka lost her limbs willingly.

Double-page supporter
I'm shocked that these two morons didn't expect her to do that. I mean come on, it was obvious from the moment she left. You should've just killed her then and there, but noo, you gotta be a little retard just so the authors shitty plot that they shat out of their ass works.

Dex-chan lover
3be16930-6eab-478a-beff-6461f4455c5d_text_hi.gif

Aggregator gang
@Mangareader and @Thorlol , about your responses (spoiler-ish);
Pretty much correct on both accounts, but I wont go into it because theres like 30 'chapters' or more about it that'll go into a lot of detail (unless you want spoilers, in which case I'm happy to explain it).

@sshazm

No need, I will enjoy the manga without spoilers. What I wrote was more or less conjecture from what was given ;) I thought it would be obvious

Users who are viewing this thread