Sotsugyou Album no Kanojotachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Group Leader
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
68
Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. I decided to leave another comment on this chapter, mainly because I added a color page at the end. This color page is official and was made by the artist of the series. He often shares many Sotsu color illustrations on his Twitter (X), so if you’re interested in seeing more of that kind of content, feel free to follow him on his official account.

I also recommend joining our Discord if you’d like to learn more about the series or stay updated on future releases.
 
Contributor
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
2,668
Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. I decided to leave another comment on this chapter, mainly because I added a color page at the end. This color page is official and was made by the artist of the series. He often shares many Sotsu color illustrations on his Twitter (X), so if you’re interested in seeing more of that kind of content, feel free to follow him on his official account.

I also recommend joining our Discord if you’d like to learn more about the series or stay updated on future releases.
Link to discord?

Damn silver hair was winning and fumbled it at the end

Also MC,the classical drama he's not worthy, now the harem must put in back his senses
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,365
i feel irritated seeing MC behavior :haa:

cover4_new_1200x768.jpeg


thank you for translating
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
3,576
Onomine you dummy how i am supposed to root for you if you self sabotage your own date then fucking run away from it!!!!

Well whatever gotta count on Ootsuka and Muranaka to do better
Yeah it's amazing sometimes how much these girls managed to self Sabotage like this, it's not just her, but if it wasn't for that call at the end she could have made some real progress
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
1,769
What the fuck was the point of writing the story this way: pg. 22-24?! Usually if the author cuts off something being said, the full quote gets said like five to six chapters later because it creates dramatic tension. Why the FUCK would you cut, move past, then instantly come back to the cut? The dramatic effect is better if you just put them in the correct order because that’s how timing works, and the tension is maintained instead of being pointlessly chopped up.
I could understand if this was a long-running dramatic device where the reader is left to question, "why has this happened like five times?", only to realize that just like in the beginning it’s him making up what has happened, like it’s a movie scene, instead of facing the reality of what actually happened. That’s not what’s happening here though: what the fuck.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jul 23, 2024
Messages
217
I really hate it when a girl talk harsh to MC because she doesn't get what she wants to hear and force him to say good things and gets embarrassed all by herself and run away and MC apologizing and keep feeling like he did something wrong, bro like why ?? always making the protagonist eat shi** when they all feel good about themselves ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top