Souboutei Must be Destroyed - Vol. 15 Ch. 148 - The Sisters' Laughter

Dex-chan lover
thank you for your swift and righteous work! I really hope this series gets released in English so I can own it, but until then I'll rely on your scans. :)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all your hard work catching up to the magazine releases!! I for one am really excited.

I want to take a second to say how much I appreciate everyone at Death Toll in particular. Somehow I keep getting drawn to series that you guys either are already working on, or eventually pick up from another group. I feel like this is the only scanlation group that I keep encountering again and again, and which has managed to remain so active even after several years. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for all the hard work!

As for the chapter itself, I'm kinda disappointed Rokurou isn't dead but obviously he wasn't. Also, I'm really confused about the Invader both fully acknowledging she's no longer their sister and then also being weirdly sentimental to them when it died.

Dex-chan lover
@whoamiagain I believe the invader 'died' first leaving the original sister with her body moments before she also succumbed to its wounds. That's why the pupils went back without the owner truly dying and at the same time she felt also ashamed that she had fallen to the invaders to begin with, hence her last words.

Aggregator gang
Harsh. But for all the eye power stuff I've seen in manga, I don't think I've ever seen "two eyeballs, three irises" before.
@Lithe
I'd say there's always the possibility that the invaders are affected by their hosts. They seem to possess the host's neurological patterns and chemical reactions, since they're so adept at acting like them and have all their mannerisms and memories and such, so why couldn't they at the same time be experiencing those emotions?

Fed-Kun's army
That was interesting, the sisters are cute right now since their screen time had been quite a lot right now.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking ride, thank you so much Death Toll.

Damn it all to hell...

@boldmonkey
A little late, and probably pointless at this point, but, considering that the invaders are sort of a hive mind, anything that "one" of them experiences would be learned and understood by the others, so if those who possess random people were to actually experience their emotions, Shino would have way less of a hard time.
Plus, not quite understanding emotions is kind of their thing.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they really did end up a lot more pretty with their eyes back. Less mystic witch hot and more fortune teller hot. Probably also helps that their eyes aren't pitch black either anymore. Also interesting that they don't need physical contact to transfer their eyes, which I guess means they do that just for theatrical effect, which perfectly fits their personality. I also kind of wonder how they saw things when they were missing their eyes, they seemed to be find without them but they seem to note a difference upon seeing each other with their own eyes again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for all the hard work!

As for the chapter itself, I'm kinda disappointed Rokurou isn't dead but obviously he wasn't. Also, I'm really confused about the Invader both fully acknowledging she's no longer their sister and then also being weirdly sentimental to them when it died.
I think she was able to reject the invaders at the last moment, as she was already about to be dead and didn't have much to fear anymore, as well as being able to clearly see her sisters at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread