Souga Toshi S.F - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.7 - Afterword

Group Leader
Sorry for the wait on chapter 4. I hope posting the other 6 chapters only a week later makes up for it lol. Also, I almost certainly won't be doing the appendix (chapters 10.1-10.6)... maybe... We'll see. Js06 hasn't translated them on Baka-Tsuki yet and they seem like a massive pain to typeset. For everything that is translated and everything there isn't in one downloadable volume, you can find a link at the bottom.

The rest of this comment is just me rambling about my experience typesetting this. First of all, I would like to restate that I have never read anything in the City Series universe, much less the City Series itself which this volume comes from. This whole project literally just started about a year and a half ago on a whim. I saw an upload of every novel in the City Series and the uploader had a note that Image City SF wasn't included because of how it was translated. Then I saw the state of the translation on Baka-Tsuki, with nothing being typeset and most of the raw pages being unavailable (for obvious reasons). That really bothered me though since everything else was available easily. After I managed to find a download of the raws (I have no idea how, honestly), I decided that I would do an extremely lazy typeset of the whole thing... Well, that didn't happen! I got pretty frustrated with how I was white boxing even the large unboxed text and, within only 5 pages, I decided to at least redraw the unboxed text. Eventually I started redrawing some of the boxes behind boxed text too.... Then I did some of the hardest redraws I've ever done, I translated the cover and even some miscellaneous pages (oh yeah, I updated chapter 1 BTW), and even redrew entire boxes towards the end so the text would fit better. I learned so many lessons while typesetting this which I brought into my work on Pseudo Harem. This project was supposed to take a month, but I'm not very mad that it ended up going longer. Though I am very glad it is over (sort of). I hope you all enjoyed my typesetting and Js06's translation. Thanks for reading.\

Oh, and Js06, I'm sorry for using your translation without getting in contact with you, but I legitimately couldn't find a way to contact you. I hope you're not too mad about it.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/folder/ZP0x0IrS#6QQ4eTVYmuAVVeMeOsYYKA

Users who are viewing this thread