Sounan desu ka? - Vol. 6 Ch. 76 - 10 Meters Deep

Dex-chan lover
Only I got the impression that the last two chapters were some kind of padding? They have neither survival nor fanservice. But anyway, thanks for the translation. I thought the translators had already frozen this project.

@Xaelath Imagine that stingrays are lesbians, for people like you, it will not be difficult.

Dex-chan lover
How can Asuka be '' the one with the boobs'' if Homare is even more stacked than she is ? Those are the questions that consume me.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Homare is making her wife hungry, she needs to aim for easier preys, that ray could have taken her to the ocean.

Dex-chan lover
You don't incurr in decompression sickness when snorkeling and free diving... Also I strongly doubt they could even reach 10 meters of depth without fins and/or weights

Aggregator gang
You can get it from freediving, but you need to be going quite deep many times without long enough intervals on the surface. Just a brief moment like here wont do anything, but they are alone on a island without a chamber... So I would probably play it safe as well.

wow.. this chapter actually quite informative..

yeah, the key to conquer water is by staying calm and keep in control..
panic will get you drown, this is common swimming knowledge, but i never know this deep..

Dex-chan lover
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the scanlators were on an airplane that disappeared somewhere over the Pacific. Rescue parties were unable to locate survivors or remains. Adding to the sorrowful news, @tokushusen's father too has disappeared, after launching his own, independent effort.

Users who are viewing this thread