Sousei Mahou no Saigensha - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The First Date

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your work in translating this series. I love the execution of magic in it so far

Dex-chan lover
so uh, who's sara?
probably some kind of cliché otome type plot, as in: while Katia was the prince fiance she made friend with her but that girl use the oportunity to put herself on a pedestale whil draging down katia using her "deffect" as her advantage, or some *hit like that

Dex-chan lover
probably some kind of cliché otome type plot, as in: while Katia was the prince fiance she made friend with her but that girl use the oportunity to put herself on a pedestale whil draging down katia using her "deffect" as her advantage, or some *hit like that
Nah, too apaprent. I think it is instead going to be a bait and switch where they were actually real friends and the prince is the asshole all along just deciding to switch girls and ruining everything (also kinda feels like author is trying to make her face portray feelings of guilt).

Dex-chan lover
Nah, too apaprent. I think it is instead going to be a bait and switch where they were actually real friends and the prince is the asshole all along just deciding to switch girls and ruining everything (also kinda feels like author is trying to make her face portray feelings of guilt).
Since Sara is on the cover she should have a great relevance to the arc. More so then just as second fiddle to the prince.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. See ya'll whenever the next time this series gets updated.

Dex-chan lover
it's my second highest probability, but i don't think so, the sad face she show could be false guilt because they are in public and she have a reputation of a "good girl" and that prince seem really single minded [easy to manipulate / simple :3 ] if you got some power

Users who are viewing this thread