460ad3b6-0520-4d88-bc0f-f46ca3f26c1e
T Talilover Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 7, 2020 Messages 210 Aug 1, 2026 #3 damn bro, straight up completely forgot about this one. Thanks for picking it up
PlatinumMaze Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 11, 2023 Messages 147 Aug 1, 2026 #4 Thanks for rescuing this one. 🙇♂️
S Simpsons138 Member Joined Dec 15, 2023 Messages 9 Aug 1, 2026 #5 Thank you so much for picking this one, I’ve been trying to get people to pick it up but they kept rejecting it Finally I get to understand what the characters are saying
Thank you so much for picking this one, I’ve been trying to get people to pick it up but they kept rejecting it Finally I get to understand what the characters are saying
Junomano Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 2,997 Aug 1, 2026 #6 I forgot what was happening here until i saw the girl at the end Memory is quite something, all the info was locked until i saw a key for this manga which was the girl at the end
I forgot what was happening here until i saw the girl at the end Memory is quite something, all the info was locked until i saw a key for this manga which was the girl at the end
L LocklenWP Fed-Kun's army Joined May 22, 2024 Messages 16 Aug 3, 2026 #7 I feel like this is headed somewhere good
blablablub Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 7, 2019 Messages 11,828 Aug 10, 2026 #8 Looks like ~5 more women will land on our yandere childhood friend's chopping block.
B BobBob Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 19, 2018 Messages 4,956 Aug 14, 2026 #9 Lily coughing up blood back at home with no idea why.
gf871a Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 12, 2023 Messages 203 Aug 29, 2026 #10 Bro drowning while we watch as we die of thirst
nobody2002 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 10, 2023 Messages 3,236 Yesterday at 12:14 AM #11 Simpsons138 said: Thank you so much for picking this one, I’ve been trying to get people to pick it up but they kept rejecting it Finally I get to understand what the characters are saying Click to expand... HeatManga is one of the best scantalors on Mangadex.
Simpsons138 said: Thank you so much for picking this one, I’ve been trying to get people to pick it up but they kept rejecting it Finally I get to understand what the characters are saying Click to expand... HeatManga is one of the best scantalors on Mangadex.
B Bangchix22 Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 10, 2020 Messages 240 Yesterday at 3:01 AM #12 yeah.. pick her up that girl is a landmine.