Sousei no Onmyouji - Vol. 18 Ch. 65 - The End of Pervy Underpants Guy

i really like this manga, but im getting the typical " lets stretch this as much as we can" vibe of 90% of shounen.
really, Benio should be there by now already...

Fed-Kun's army
Really glad he's getting one last hurrah, but I want Benio to get her ass back already >:C

Aggregator gang
So we're going back to like 30 chapters without Benio or some shit? The fuck is benio

Dex-chan lover
Lmfaoooo AT this point I bet benio just died to the impurities power like???? This was her chance to come back. There'll never be a better moment??? Anything after this is too damn late

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, okay for Benio to comeback, head exorcist needs to lose and die there, it's just not only ordinary losses, he needed to lose in such a hopeless manners just so the Yin Yang power of Benio and Rokuro can show up to exorcist him in one spectacular sight.

Double-page supporter
Man, this is just shounen the manga. I get why people like it, but I can't see it as anything other than a bunch of cliches haphazardly tossed together. As far as I'm concerned, it's the manga on the other end of the scales to Kimetsu no Yaiba. It's Boruto, minus the beloved source material.

Double-page supporter
So the impurities one on the cover is not Benio, but Arima?

Users who are viewing this thread