Soushi Souai - Vol. 14 Ch. 92.2 - First Love (Part One) (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Long was the one character that made me want to drop this series way back when. And now he's the character that made me think, huh, I'm glad I didn't. Nothing justifies any of his past actions or behavior, but this chapter confirmed that he isn't a creep or a villain lurking in the wings. He's just a teenage boy who made some astonishingly stupid choices to try to get his crush's attention, and realized he now has to live with the consequences. He can reveal that cute childhood memory now precisely because it won't change a thing.

I really do like how this story has been developing.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck outta here, I hope Kikuchi feeds em the hands, only good dude in the story who doesn't play games and rides for the homies yet some how is about to get rugged pulled but a stalker twink... Who finds this shit cute?

Long was the one character that made me want to drop this series way back when. And now he's the character that made me think, huh, I'm glad I didn't. Nothing justifies any of his past actions or behavior, but this chapter confirmed that he isn't a creep or a villain lurking in the wings. He's just a teenage boy who made some astonishingly stupid choices to try to get his crush's attention, and realized he now has to live with the consequences. He can reveal that cute childhood memory now precisely because it won't change a thing.

I really do like how this story has been developing.
No he's still a creep who had people try rape her so he could save her

Users who are viewing this thread