Soushi Souai - Vol. 14 Ch. 93.1 - First Love (Part Two) (1)

Dex-chan lover
This plot line a pretty whack, I really don't see how they expect an ass pull like this is supposed to reverse a full stories worth of dog shit personality and straight up creep stalker level manipulation. Chihiro is an over all solid dude, I'm more pissed that he's a bout to get fucked over then long some how becoming prince charming.....

Dex-chan lover
....😶😶😶
I'm speechless.... what's with this direction? Is it progressing or digressing?

Now what? Do you feel like falling for 'Satoru' again?

I have always rooting for Chihiro, so this feels kinda icky to me. But well, in the first place, Miyamoto doesn't have a deep feeling for Chihiro and they only dating because Chihiro loves her and she is willing to try with him. Now that she is made aware of her 'first love Satoru*' by Long, I guess she'll be in conflict again...😶

First, the 'traumatic incident'
Then, the 'falling for my same gender friend moment'
Now, the 'turns out the one involves with my traumatic experience and cause me to stay away from opposite gender turns out to be my first love, what should I do now because eventhough I'm currently dating someone I cannot forget about my first love?'

I don't mean to demean her or anything but man...Miyamoto is just a ball of conflicts... 😞😞

Aggregator gang
naur...my boy chihiro deserves better, can't say I'm enjoying this plotline + first love trope.

Users who are viewing this thread