Sousou no Frieren - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - First Class Exam

Supporter
I wonder why less mages around - less impetus with the demons calmer? Or just with warriors and heroes and priests taking major roles, less role models for mages with the Hero Party's wandering off?

Dex-chan lover
This manga progresses fast. It wouldn't surprise me to see the exam and such wrapped up in 5 chapters.
New violent girl's design looks a little out of place compared to the other characters introduced so far.

Dex-chan lover
@tremor3258 @Fredthefishlord It could also be a change on the mentality. Mages=Power were needed a lot when there were more demons and so everyone with mana was being taught how to be a mage, but now that the threats is mostly other people, the countries want to regulate them or focus their power in one point so they take less disciples + deaths along the way will decrease the amount of mages that are elite in their country/guild. Or at least I can see it going that way

Supporter
Just remember the apocryphal story how Charlie Chaplin came in third in a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest. Frieren's passing isn't guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread