Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Double-page supporter
Yeah like they would find out your from another earth... JUST DONT ACT WEIRD AND BE LOWKEY
Like wtf is this reasoning lol

Dex-chan lover
You are close to 7 feet tall with a dragon flying around you. People are already talking.
Shit, the king of not trying to stand out is Diavolo. Tune in tomorrow to see how well that
Works out for him.

Dex-chan lover
A goblin attack is divine punishment since there is all that fluffy everywhere and he isn't interested in some mofumofu time

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, he is tall, has a dragon cub and only brings pretty much perfect materials, which indicates his skill, not to mention that he can beat dangerous monsters. Not taking the exam makes him stand out way more, than just going up to C or D. A skilled Adventurer with a low rank is a anomaly, people recognize that, it would really work better to go up if he wants to live a normal life :eek:

Dex-chan lover
His idea of a peaceful life seems pretty boring to me. I mean he's not indulging in carnal pleasures or taking up hobbies or anything i can discern... He just seems to be coasting along while doing a job. I mean i guess if he's leaving soon its fine but i really don't know what he's doing besides research.

Research is good of course but what he's researching is more to do with NOT doing anything than it is to do with actually holding an interest in the topic. I mean life has many joys and i'm just not seeing anything that makes me believe him as a character. If he took up whittling or expressed interest in his hiking around or was eating new foods or something..

Nope just taking baths.. thats it.

MC doesn't understand that people with skills who deliberately stay low are suspicious too.

Contributor
Let me get this straight. The MC was originally a salaryman who did nothing but work, which tired him to the point of wanting to go to a new world.

In this new world, he is instead an adventurer who does nothing but material gathering requests.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
I guess he sets his own hours, is his own boss in a sense, and does requests that won’t exhaust him, giving leisure time.
However, he really has nothing to lose advancing a bit. I doubt he’ll become a SSS ranked adventurer, mired in political intrigue
and caught up in espionage if he’s gathering shit from the forest, even if he’s a gift-bearer.

Also, is that elf coming back?

Dex-chan lover
"A goblin attack, oh noes, muh SLOWLIFE, oh woe is me."
That's probably the god of that world reminding him what his mission in that world originally was.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/10677/16

Double-page supporter
What's stopping you from going to another town at a higher rank? Quite frankly, isn't it easier to do that? Unless of course you're a typical "yes man", like the most isekai'd MCs are...

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

If they're higher rank, there tends to be way more people who try to prevent them from leaving, because they're really desperate for them to stay.

Strong lowest rank adventurer is way bigger "nail that sticks out" you fool!
Its was fucking pointless ever since you strolled in with a dragon pup. Just rank to somewhere in the upper mid ranks and stay there gee.

So when does the big dick come into play... is it when the dragon eventually turns into a women with double G cup like every other manga 😒

Users who are viewing this thread