Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Wait, didn't they already upload these? Did they delete them to purge the comments pointing out their bullshit behaviour?

Double-page supporter
It's pretty damn shameless if you're leaving something alone for so long and come back right when somebody else starts translating it. Hopefully other people that already took the projects you stopped translating don't drop them because of this.

Dex-chan lover
the more the merrier. why complain about a free service

Contributor
@ciera because LHT will take something on for a while and nobody else will do it because they are then they ignore it for a while then suddenly as soon as scans from someone else comes out they are just ready to dump chapters out which will often scare away the new people which repeats the cycle.

Dex-chan lover
@infernotez
if a series interests a group they should do it. all this forced drama about sniping is what scares groups from picking up series they would otherwise scanlate

Dex-chan lover
To be absolutely fair, they're doing this across a bunch of different series recently, so it's more like they're mass-releasing chapters than they're trying to re-snipe their old stuff. If they were doing this every month I would understand but it's really been this month, across multiple series. Some were picked up after they went on hiatus but some have not.

Now, all that said, it's not the best optics to do this kinda thing on series that have been picked up by other groups after half-year hiatuses(hiati?). I'm kinda torn on this; I wanna be mad at LH, but they're still current on a ton of stuff that I read. And again, it doesn't look like they're targetting stuff that's been picked up, but instead shotgunning a bunch of series and hitting a few that have been picked up by others in the process.

I need to support mukiex on this.

When i started getting really into reading manga LH was a gold mine for some of my now favorite manga, that being said their current moves look very bad.
I can totally understand that one can have management problems and acknowledging or even admitting them is a big step. While i am happy that LH releases a bunch of stuff again and work on their tab, i do hope they extend the same kind of offer they did to katanon to AnimeaddictionIV aswell.

@In_General to quote them on their last release of Shi ni Modori Chapter 11 TL notes:

(...)

About this series, we‘ve been in contact with katanon about potentially doing future chapters as a joint project with him heading up the the project. He‘s currently still deciding what he wants to do but if he wants to work together on it we‘d be more than happy to, if not then please support his releases.

(...)

@Wildfire yeah i heard that aswell and they seem to be getting heat from all sides even on their own website, i hope this has a good outcome for everyone tho and deters other groups from hogging.

Double-page supporter
@mukiex to me it feels like they probably had a bunch of chapters of different manga partially done in some form or another and just mass dropped them once able.

I could be wrong but thats how it feels to me.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to read chapter 23, oh wait this is chapter 20 being posted again...

Aggregator gang
@baconcat pssstttt (don't know if you already know this, but just in case) If you click on the eye icon it will change it for you without even needing to enter the chapter! Works both ways as well unread>read>unread *Scurries back into hole*

Users who are viewing this thread