Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@limabeanC @Lanfear Are you mistaking this for another title? Pretty sure Blorite was always a woman, at least in this manga. Or are you talking about some other character?

Dex-chan lover
Blorite was always a female. A lady is a bit of a stretch. Definitely a tomboy.

Hah! Loved how the dwarf had confetti prepared for our MC.

Damn. A seal and everything. Time to flee?
(The feudal lords have either been welcoming or demanding assholes in these tales. Haven’t seen much in between).

That dragon need redraw/rework, I know they want to go with the cute path, but it is not that cute (imo), there r many other cute dragon models than that.

Thanks for update

Dex-chan lover
Crab fork wouldn't be very useful for that kind of crab. He would need... let's see, a warhammer and a very big saw.

Double-page supporter
He should realise that the crab probably killed and even eaten people so him not wanting it ro be dirtied by blood is moot.

Who's the black horny girl? Who's the wavy haired old man? Who's the rabbit girl?

Dammit, time for some reread then...hopefully I just missed some chapters and not going senile...

Contributor
Scissors? Swords? Why not both?

e90.png

Dex-chan lover
Cheerful, emotionally demonstrative dwarves is causing some serious cognitive dissonance but in a good way. Reminding me more of the dwarves from Snow White than anything else and I'm honestly here for it.

Users who are viewing this thread