Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
If he's really the game creator, there should be a secret debugging code like
"up up down down left right left right b a b a select start start start"

Thank you for the translation Jenzelta-san, I really appreciate your hard work
I feel like the priest guy knows that Toru is the creator and wants to make him explore the place and make his own judgment on the world after living there before telling him the truth and getting him into whatever plot he was brought for

Dex-chan lover
"the people of this world that I created are doing on their daily life"

*Cyberpunk2077 npc jealous sound*

Dex-chan lover
can't wait for the next chapter.
I can smell a good story. assuming it doesn't get axed

Nice chapter, i can't wait to see the next one, i am patient so i can wait
cryyyying2.png

Group Leader
@fathermurphy if you are so eager for more, at the suggestion of a few DMs, I have started a patreon where I will be posting each page as I finish them.

Obviously I will be posting the whole chapters here after it’s completed so the patreon is just for those who don’t want to wait and want to support my translation efforts :)

https://www.patreon.com/jenzelta

Group Leader
@Jenzelta If the published version of the chapter is not split into parts, I recommend just waiting until the chapter is done to post it to mangadex (you can do whatever you like on Patreon). The reason other manga are posted as split chapters is not because the scanlators arbitrarily split them, but because the publisher split the chapter into parts for publishing reasons (i.e. to make a monthly manga come out over the course of 4 weeks for more viewership).

Users who are viewing this thread