Sparkling Baby - Ch. 15

Well, you can’t keep making him wait and hope that he’ll just drown in sorrow. Now it’s time for Jin to be chased. 😌

Fed-Kun's army
I keep saying this, but I'm truly in love with everything about this manhwa! I wish the translation group gets the needed members so this manhwa could continue (I really do appreciate all the hard work and am really thankful).
P.s. I saw a spoiler somewhere I can't recall where but it'll take at least 8-9 more chapters of slowburn apparently :'')

I keep saying this, but I'm truly in love with everything about this manhwa! I wish the translation group gets the needed members so this manhwa could continue (I really do appreciate all the hard work and am really thankful).
P.s. I saw a spoiler somewhere I can't recall where but it'll take at least 8-9 more chapters of slowburn apparently :'')
I have been liking slow burn BL these days, so much better than just getting straight to the point without plot. 😂🤷‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
I have been liking slow burn BL these days, so much better than just getting straight to the point without plot. 😂🤷‍♀️
There's something so pleasant about seeing the characters actually go through the get-to-know-each-other stage rather than just jumping each other haha

Users who are viewing this thread