Spider-Man: Octopus-Girl - Ch. 13 - New Friends

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a good final arc, if what I'm thinking is right. I don't know how long they plan to extend this series (I hope they give it the Vigilantes treatment if I'm being honest), but I hope its not over so soon. Maybe they can keep bringing in more characters?

Dex-chan lover
Weird girls do make good VTubers, you got that right.
4ydjd0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
While I'm glad it'll keep going for a while longer, it will never have a better scene to end on than
x5iexd.png

Dex-chan lover
Doc needs his "Power of Friendship" arc after setting the "I'll never have any" flag, and then it can end with a nostalgic "well, that wasn't so bad" before the fadeout, credits, and post-credit scene.

Dex-chan lover
(Png tuber voice) wierd boys do pretty ai'ght as vtubers too. Duo acts are good too.

Oc... calling him a 'softy' aint exactly right but.

I wonder if he don't got a soft spot for weird kids.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this is setting up for a 3-volume run, which feels right. Better to be short n sweet, than run this gimmicky premise into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Octavius may be a sociopathic egomaniac, but it's good to see he can still be friendly and tolerant with children.

I guess this is ending? I wish more people saw past the weird premise and gave this series a shot.

Group Leader
can anyone tell me the reference of every character with the sinister six? since I don't read spiderman comic book

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell me the reference of every character with the sinister six? since I don't read spiderman comic book
this is me paraphrasing Xyzzy who talked about it in chapter 2. But basically;

Maruko Marika - Flint Marko (Sandman) The Gyaru

Deirogi Denko - Max Dillon (Electro) The poor girl with the afro

Bekku Bibari - Quentin Beck (Mysterio) The Homeroom teacher

Touma Taka - Adrian Toomes (The Vulture) The bully who already has her costume

Otoha Okutomiya - Otto Octavius (Doctor Octopus) Main Character

Kurabe Kirika - Sergei Kravinoff (Kraven) Idol girl

Dex-chan lover
If these are going to be AU sinister six, I wonder if they will get their powers.

Users who are viewing this thread