Spider-Man: Octopus-Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mad Scientist

Contributor
Maruko Marika - Flint Marko (Sandman)

Deirogi Denko - Max Dillon (Electro)

Bekku Bibari - Quentin Beck (Mysterio)

Touma Taka - Adrian Toomes (The Vulture)

That’s all of the original Sinister Six, barring Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) and Octavius himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn, this girl brings spineless to a new level. No one is saying that the bullies aren’t humans with their own problems, you’re still allowed to stand up for yourself.

Didn’t expect the teacher to be in on this too as well. Fight scenes should be good at least.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the theme isn't 'reforming bullies with total submissiveness and self delusion'. Yes, Otto's got problems but the girl is no longer able to face reality.

Also, if 'cool' girl knows who Otto is and this is the post Superior Otto, is taunting him really a good idea? Everyone on the planet knows who Otto is due to his giant orbital microwave cannon satellite scheme where he threatened to wipe out all life on the planet and he successfully had the governments of the world pay him billions to stop. Ok, so she blabs and gets the Avengers involved, fine, except she's just made an enemy of someone willing to glass the planet. And he holds ridiculous grudges lasting decades. And she knows this.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit im probably overreacting but the nonchalant attitude and complete lack of guilt from the bullies actually managed to confound me especially considering there's a kid with a supervillain possessing their body
"if you want payback do it to those 2 instead, im neutral"
breaks her glasses and smacks her from behind
"know your place" 🤨
"take care of those two"

and she just vehemently defends all of them too
it's like all of them just knows the plot will protect them or something

this whole bully situation seems really stupid so far, I just hope it's not the focus of the manga

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting by Penny Parker and cannon memes =(
Very interesting manga, Octo is allways the best villain

Users who are viewing this thread