Spider-Man: Octopus-Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Denko Deirogi

Dex-chan lover
Not to be that person, but being poor and having a lack of food isn’t a good reason to be an ass and bully other people. Even if her home situation is crappy she still needs to get some sense beaten into her, so I’m on doctors side here.

Not to be that person, but being poor and having a lack of food isn’t a good reason to be an ass and bully other people. Even if her home situation is crappy she still needs to get some sense beaten into her, so I’m on doctors side here.
i dont even know why she's bullying because she doesn't even look to be getting any gratification from it

Dex-chan lover
i dont even know why she's bullying because she doesn't even look to be getting any gratification from it
Could be many reasons, jealousy, just want to make someone else suffer as well, distract themselves, they see no way to fix things so they feel they need to do something like harm others. I’m sure there’s plenty of other unreasonable reasons a psychiatrist can give for this behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
Pre-emptive strikes. You saw what the kids did to her little sister. That shit stops pretty quickly once you bust their lip once or twice. Or becomes a Yankee manga.
Nothing shuts people up better than a chair to the head at least for us guys we nearly kill each other than bullying stops and we become cool with each other that's how I befriended people

Dex-chan lover
I missed my chance to say this in the previous chapter, but I NEED Sakura Spider to appear in BTSV, whenever that comes out

Dex-chan lover
Fact: Most bullies have big problems themselves. Kinda reminds me of Flash here.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more concerned with total poverty yet having the money or theft to spare to get all that graffiti paint..

Dex-chan lover
Kids in fucked-up situations do fucked-up shit for reasons even they don't understand. It's not a question of reason or morality, but of input/output. Bad life in, bad behavior out (at least for some). And beatings definitely do not help.

Users who are viewing this thread